Diabetes is a condition that causes high blood sugar levels. Type 2 diabetes is associated insulin resistance. Type 2 diabetes is a condition in which the body has a reduced ability to respond insulin levels. This article will focus on the causes of type 2 diabetes and how to treat it.
- Genetics: People who have a history of diabetes in the family are at greater risk.
- The relationship between diabetes and birth weight is very strong. Higher risk is associated with a lower birth weight.
- Metabolic fluctuations People with metabolic syndrome or metabolic fluctuations are more likely than others to develop diabetes type 2.
- Obesity Statistics show that obesity is the leading cause of health problems. Obese people are more likely than others to get the condition, as it raises our body’s resistance against insulin.
- Gestational diabetes: At some point in pregnancy, some mothers will develop gestational diabetes. It is not usually noticeable, but keep it in your mind.
How to treat and prevent:
Diabetes is largely caused by genetics, which cannot be prevented. However, you can reduce your risk by changing your lifestyle and adjusting your environment. Here are some:
Exercise:Jogging, and staying fit are vital to your health. You will feel great if you do physical exercise 3-4 times per week. Many people believe that exercise is for people who are trying to lose weight. Combining these two concepts will make a big difference!